Aqua (Water), Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Distearoylethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulphate, Propylene Glycol, Ceteareth-30, Citric Acid, Formic Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, HC Blue 15, Basic Yellow 87.
How to use:
- Do not mix with peroxide.
- To ensure color is as expected test on a small swatch before application.
- For best results apply to pre-lightened /bleached hair.
- After shampooing towel dry hair and apply Crazy Color evenly over hair (wear gloves).
- Leave for 15-30 minutes, then rinse thoroughly.