Maomi Bubble Box Cat Grass (20208)
- Cats instinctively eat grass or other plants to aid in digestion.
- They use the fiber in plants to move unwanted items through their digestive tract and the fiber acts as a NATURAL HAIRBALL CONTROL AND HAIRBALL REMEDY FOR CATS
- Much like mother's milk, the juices in cat grass contain FOLIC ACID.
- Folic Acid assists in the production of hemoglobin, this protein moves oxygen in the blood.
- This is an essential vitamin in a cat's bodily function and acts as a digestive aid.
- FIBER - A high-fiber diet can help prevent the formation of hairballs and aid digestion in cats and dogs.
- Cat grass provides an organic renewable resource of enjoyment and fiber for your cat.
- Made in China.
Add to Cart